- Ask your teacher for a study guide
- Form a study group. If you have friends in your class, ask them to help you study the course material.
- Quiz yourself often. …
- Match your study style to the exam format.
Follow these tips with consistency, focus, and dedication to get the results you need!
- Gather Your Material.
- Make A Schedule. …
- Make Flashcards.
Practice Essay questions from past paper to give yourself a feel of how questions ae structure until you are fluent in attempting and answering the question in the correct way..
Use your flash cards for 10-20 minutes every day to improve your memory retention. Do not add more than 1-2 sentences of information per flash card so the content is easy to remember. Flash cards are especially useful for memorizing people name, events, or dates.
How can I learn big answers in 5 minutes?
- Read the whole answer only to understand .
- Don’t think of memorising all at once one
- Break the question in parts( as many u wish..
- go through one part and learn it loudly.
- Now check whether u have learnt by hiding the answer.
- make someone quiz you on what you learn
Topics to study for social studies CXC Exam
Social groups and institutions.
Government. Section B: Sustainable development and use of resources.
Development and use of resources.
Regional integration. ...
Reminder: Ensure to learn key terms that use often in exam such as: Bilateral, non renewable resource,extended family,divorce, etc,